- All of our Modern Cloth Nappies (MCNs) come with a waterproof cover and a five-layered Bamboo Insert (made with 2 layers of bamboo and 3 layers of microfiber)
- Our nappy covers are made with soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against babies skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, use our Nighttime Nappy or insert 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside of the pocket in our daytime nappy covers
- Use with our Bio-Liners or Reusable Bamboo Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- View our multi-packs for even more savings
- For an even more economical and waste free nappy system, use our Reusable Bamboo Baby Wipes
- Click here to see our videos on how to use our Cloth Nappies
Love the colours. Easy to use. Have had same ones for a year and they are still perfect
Overall a great cloth nappy! It could just be me but my daughter does still wet through them on her thighs which is a bit of a bummer but it doesn't change how much I love the product just means I have to change her more frequently.
I have purchased from My little gumnut twice because we love these nappies so much! We have used other brands & they have leaked but hands down these have never leaked! I'm so happy with them!!
I love my little Gumnut’s nappie they are so soft she shape really nicely to bub they also dont lint up like other brands and the inserts are great quality and really absorbent! Will definitely buy more soon! X
Beautiful nappies! The materials are so soft
☆Top reason to go cloth... we are going to save about $4000 which is 8 weeks longer that I don't have to work and can choose to stay home with my baby. ☆Same time as a disposable to put on and take off the only difference is you have to throw these in the wash and hang out (you'll be washing all your baby ***** clothes everyday anyway so it's not an extra load) ☆They dry very quickly Lovely soft fabric so I can imagine it's very comfy on bub. ☆Oh did I mention there's been no poo back incidents with MLG.... not even a poo leg incident. Use the bamboo liner to collect the solids to throw I the bin which would save the poo scraping time. ☆☆☆Easy!☆☆☆
So simple to use as a first time cloth user! Absorbent inserts and beautiful prints. The lining of the nappies is so soft and comfortable. Have not had any nappy rash since switching to cloth. I’m loving them!
MLG nappies are so easy to use and clean. They dry super fast so even if you’re down to your last one you can have fresh ones in no times. Super cute patterns too!
Great value nappies that dry really quickly