- All of our Modern Cloth Nappies (MCNs) come with a waterproof cover and a five-layered Bamboo Insert (made with 2 layers of bamboo and 3 layers of microfiber)
- Our nappy covers are made with soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against babies skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, use our Nighttime Nappy or insert 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside of the pocket in our daytime nappy covers
- Use with our Bio-Liners or Reusable Bamboo Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- View our multi-packs for even more savings
- For an even more economical and waste free nappy system, use our Reusable Bamboo Baby Wipes
- Click here to see our videos on how to use our Cloth Nappies
Artwork hand drawn by Madison Mueller Art exclusively for My Little Gumnut.
Personally do not have children but MCN from My Little Gumnut are my go to baby gift (if the mum I'm buying for is interested in using cloth nappies) Have purchased them for plenty of friends and family and always get a good review; everyone loves the adorable patterns and say they are easy to use
Easy to use and such a beautiful pattern ❤️
Love the softness of the MCN and so easy to use for a first time cloth user. Great fit on our chunky boy too. No leaks!
Love my little gum nut. Very soft for babies skin and cutest patterns for an Offordable price
I have been gifted a few different brands of MCNs and these are by far my favourite! The fit seems better and I don’t get any leaks with these ones. I’ve even bought spare inserts from My Little Gumnut to use in my other MCNs because these are just far better. The prints are also so darn cute!
I love this brand of mcn replacing all my other brands with these ones
Love the print the fit is great as well
We are full time clothers and have nappies from 6 different brands, our My Little Gumnut nappies are by far our favourites. They’re incredibly soft on babies skin and fit so comfortably. The patterns are just gorgeous too, and you CANNOT beat that price!
I love My Little Gumnut.... they are my favourite MCN. This pattern is super cute. I can always get a good fit and they are easy to boost.
Bubs is still baking but this is one of my favourite purchases for her! Brilliant quality/finish - I'm excited to try when she arrives.
Wish we had come across My Little Gumnuts earlier. The softest nappies I have ever felt! Absorbent inserts and the covers dry in no time. Definitely recommend purchasing.
The shell of the MCN are wonderful and beautiful fit on my chunky bubba however the inserts could be improved the microfiber inner layers means it's not the most absorbent and they need to be upgraded which means spending extra $$
I’ve ordered both this brand and a more expensive brand and I like these the best . They are so soft and comfortable for Bub without a bulky appearance . Adorable prints and so easy to use .
So soft on bubs skin and a great it. So cute too
So happy with these nappy’s. They are soooo soft and absorbent plus the prints are just beautiful!