- All of our Modern Cloth Nappies (MCNs) come with a waterproof cover and a five-layered Bamboo Insert (made with 2 layers of bamboo and 3 layers of microfiber)
- Our nappy covers are made with soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against babies skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, use our Nighttime Nappy or insert 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside of the pocket in our daytime nappy covers
- Use with our Bio-Liners or Reusable Bamboo Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- View our multi-packs for even more savings
- For an even more economical and waste free nappy system, use our Reusable Bamboo Baby Wipes
- Click here to see our videos on how to use our Cloth Nappies
The only cloth nappy I’ll buy now. Easy to use, wash well, soft, don’t leak and cute as a button!
Our family have been using My Little Gumnut nappies (full-time) since September 2019. I delayed giving a review on this product until now as I wanted to trial them for a few months first. I absolutely love using My Little Gumnut nappies, they are easy to use and don't give my baby nappy rash! My little one is a heavy wetter and these nappies have great absorbency. The bamboo inserts wick away moisture from the baby's skin and leaves them dry. I really like the night-time nappies and I haven't had an issue with leakage. I wash my nappies every day or every second day and I never have any problems with them smelling. I highly recommend this product.