- Our nappy covers are made with soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against babies skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, use our Nighttime Nappy or insert 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside of the pocket in our daytime nappy covers
- Use with our Bio-Liners or Reusable Bamboo Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- View our multi-packs for even more savings
- For an even more economical and waste free nappy system, use our Reusable Bamboo Baby Wipes
- Click here to see our videos on how to use our Cloth Nappies
Artwork hand drawn by Madison Mueller Art exclusively for My Little Gumnut.
This is our favourite print by far! My Little Gumnut nappies are made with excellent quality and a whole lot of love, making clean-ups so easy and leaving our babe’s bum nice and dry. Customer follow-up is also superb, with a special shout out to Jess who was so patient and gracious throughout our 3 month correspondence!
We've been using these nappies since our daughter was less than a week old. The bamboo is so soft and dries quickly even inside in the Melbourne weather. We had a couple of smaller cloth nappies and disposables at the start but as soon as nappy rash appeared we switched to these full time and no more nappy rash. Took a few weeks to properly fit her tiny legs on the smallest setting but still did the job. Highly recommend. 3 months in with our first bub and we would easily have spent more on disposables already than we have on cloth.
Loving our new cloth nappies
I've tried a lot of different brands second hand, now I've narrowed it all down and we are only using My Little Gumnut. Super competitive pricing and the easiest/low fuss nappies to use. Plus cute prints!
Amazing :) the service was very speedy and the product is amazing :) the Nappies are so soft and comfortable on my little mans bum bum :)
I love the prints and fit of these nappies. Never have any leaks. My favourite out of all my cloth nappy brands I have at home :)