- All of our Modern Cloth Nappies (MCNs) come with a waterproof cover and a five-layered Bamboo Insert (made with 2 layers of bamboo and 3 layers of microfiber)
- Our nappy covers are made with soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against babies skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, use our Nighttime Nappy or insert 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside of the pocket in our daytime nappy covers
- Use with our Bio-Liners or Reusable Bamboo Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- View our multi-packs for even more savings
- For an even more economical and waste free nappy system, use our Reusable Bamboo Baby Wipes
- Click here to see our videos on how to use our Cloth Nappies
Artwork hand drawn by Madison Mueller Art exclusively for My Little Gumnut.
Love love love!
I'm new to using MCN but these have made the transition from disposables SO easy. Plus my toddlers LOVE all the beautiful prints and they wash up beautifully highly recommend and will be our chosen brand from now on.
Great! I love this product
Great! I love this product and will highly recommend to all my friends.
I initially bought a trial pack but had to buy more because these nappies are the best. They dry fast after washing, no stains when drying in the sun, always leave Bub feeling dry, beautiful soft PUL means that baby can move easily in them(some other brands tend to cut into the tummy when bub is sitting) and they aren’t too expensive. I’ve had a few leaks when using them as a pocket nappy but I just lay the inert inside the cover and have had no issues - and then I can reuse the covers. Lastly my Bub has terrible nappy rash with disposables so these are a godsend.
So cute! Love love love!
Such a cute design, easy to use, wash well. Love these nappies. Highly recommend!
As a couple of divers we just adore this print for our little boy
I always wanted to use cloth for environmental reasons, but thought it would be tricky, but these MCNs are easy to use, are affordable and I love their great prints.