Our Modern Cloth Nappy Twins Package includes everything you need for full-time MCN use, for two!
- 36 Daytime Modern Cloth Nappies
- 4 Nighttime Modern Cloth Nappies
- 4 Nighttime Boosters for Cloth Nappies
- 20 pack Reusable Bamboo Liners
- 25 Reusable Bamboo Wipes
- 2 Large Wet Bags
- 2 Rolls Bamboo Bio-Liners
- 2 Medium Swimming Nappies
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to select your own patterns, please choose "Personal Selection of Patterns/Colours" from the dropdown menu and leave a message with your preferences. If a requested pattern/colour is sold out at the time of packaging, a similar pattern/colour will be selected. If no pattern/colour preferences are received, patterns/colours will be selected at random. Please click here to see available patterns/colours.
- Our one-size design of Modern Cloth Nappies (MCN's) are fully adjustable to fit newborn to toddler (approx 3-15kg). If washed and cared for as recommended, our nappies will fit and last from newborn until toilet training
- Our Cloth Nappies are made with a waterproof cover and each nappy includes a five-layered Bamboo Insert
- Our nappy covers are made from soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and have a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner layer nice and dry against bubs skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; our nappies should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby does note poo in this time) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, either use our Nighttime Nappies or insert 1 or 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside the pocket in the nappy cover (please note using our Nighttime Nappies will keep babies skin dryer during the night)
- Use with our Bamboo Bio-Liners or Reusable Bamboo Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- For a complete eco-friendly nappy system, use our Reusable Bamboo Wipes
- View our multi-packs for even more savings!
Please note: Bamboo and Bamboo Charcoal inserts need to be washed 3-4 times prior to use to ensure they are at their maximum absorbancy level.
See all of our customer reviews here.
Cloth nappy converted!
I bought the twin pack for my first baby who arrived in July. I opted for the twin pack for one baby to ensure I had plenty of cloth nappies and could do cloth full time. So far I am loving all the products. I started using them from about 4weeks+ once my daughter could fit into them without any leaks! The nappies wash up so well and look virtually brand new despite multiple poo explosions and they dry fast too! I was a little concerned initially about the extra work involved in cloth nappies but have since learnt it’s not really any extra effort at all. I have found them to be much more trustworthy than disposables for avoiding leaks. Love these products, thank you My Little Gumnut Team :)
In love with cloth nappies
We have been using My Little Gumnut modern cloth nappies full time with our son since he was 10 days old and we are beyond impressed and absolutely love using them! We also use reusable wipes, so nothing about changing our son’s nappies ends up in landfill. My husband and I were talking about it last night and we would both highly recommend it to anyone who asked and we proudly tell people about them! They are fantastic value financially, they are great for Bub, easy to use and absolutely gorgeous, and of course better for the environment. We believe when products like these exist that make it so easy, there is truly no excuse for people to not use modern cloth nappies with their children, and in our current climate crisis, we would love to see more people making the change, or considering this while they are still pregnant to do it from the start. Our son is only 7 weeks old and it will be our pleasure to use My Little Gumnut modern cloth nappies until he is toilet trained.
We bought the twin set for our daughter and we have found them so easy to use. Love the adjustability of the nappies. Daughter is very happy and comfortable in them and sleeps a lot better than ever did in disposables! Highly recommended.
Extremely happy with my purchase! Would highly recommend!