- 22 Daytime Modern Cloth Nappies
- 2 Nighttime Cloth Nappies
- 2 Nighttime Boosters for Cloth Nappies
- 10 pack Reusable Bamboo Liners
- 10 pack Reusable Bamboo Wipes
- 1 large Wet Bag
- 1 medium Swimming Nappy
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to select your own patterns, please choose "Personal Selection of Patterns/Colours" from the dropdown menu and leave a message with your preferences. If a requested pattern/colour is sold out at the time of packaging, a similar pattern/colour will be selected. If no pattern/colour preferences are received, patterns/colours will be selected at random. Please click here to see available patterns/colours. Picture is for display purposes only, items in package may vary from those pictured.
- Our one-size design of Modern Cloth Nappies (MCN's) are fully adjustable to fit newborn to toddler (approx 3-15kg). If washed and cared for as recommended, our nappies will fit and last from newborn until toilet training
- Our Cloth Nappies are made with a waterproof cover and each nappy includes a five-layered Bamboo Insert
- Our nappy covers are made from soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and have a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner layer nice and dry against bubs skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; our nappies should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby does note poo in this time) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, either use our Nighttime Nappies or insert 1 or 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside the pocket in the nappy cover (please note using our Nighttime Nappies will keep babies skin dryer during the night)
- Use with our Bamboo Bio-Liners or Reusable Bamboo Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- For a complete eco-friendly nappy system, use our Reusable Bamboo Wipes
- View our multi-packs for even more savings!
Please note: Bamboo and Bamboo Charcoal inserts need to be washed 3-4 times prior to use to ensure they are at their maximum absorbancy level.
See all of our customer reviews here.
*Please note items included in package may vary from those pictured.
This package had everything I needed to make the switch to full time MCN use. Great value for money.
products arrived quickly, yet to use as my baby isn't due yet
I just received my ultimate package of nappies and I am in love with every single pattern and design on these nappies. I will be using from newborn and am confident they will fit with the variety of combinations available for sizing. So happy I made this purchase.
Fantastic nappies and easy to use. An absolute bonus that they come in such cute prints/colours. Wish I had of used this brand with my first born
My bub has always been prone to leaks no matter what nappies I used... these are so adjustable that I can get a good snug fit on him without compromising his comfort. Being able to customise nd add more padding so he can sleep through the night without being disturbed for changes and having full confidence that there will be no leaks is amazing. The patterns are adorable and all round a high quality product. Everything was packaged beautifully and i experienced great customer service when I had questions. Highly recommend to one and all looking to dive into reusable nappies.
The patterns are so beautiful and the quality is amazing. I'm loving our cloth journey and only wish we'd started earlier!
We havnt used the nappies yet as they were a gift for my son and his wife expecting a baby in July. We have however gotten lots of recommendations from other mums who have used them and loved them. We loved all the colours in the unisex pack. Perfect to cover all babies nappie needs.
This is my first time using MCN and this package has enabled me to do it full time from the get go. Made it a very easy transition and I LOVE the designs. So cute!!!
I was very happy with my most recent purchase of nappies, especially that my request was fulfilled with just having patten nappies, I could not be happier With them, they are just so soft and very easy to use.
This pack of MCN’s has saved my fiancé and I soo much money not buying disposables - we bought these for our son as we wanted to be more environmentally conscious and reduce waste during the time he would be in nappies and can I say it’s been great! We love the colours and patterns that came in the pre-picked boys pack and it certainly makes clean ups easier. Our son has really sensitive skin and since swapping him to the re-usables he rarely gets a rash now. The disposables would cut into his skin before (even with the leg bands fully extended) but since using the MCN’s have never had this issue again.
Having started our MCNs for about 2 weeks now. We adore the variety of colours and patterns. They are easy to use and do significantly reduce the waste going to the landfill! It is awesome to know that we are making a difference by starting our newborn with MCNs. Have been so happy with the whole package, though there is one cover that the PUL does look like it is going to be come off soon after being washed only once. Overall, would definitely recommend the product to everyone!
Having started by purchasing 2 night nappies I was quickly convinced that My Little Gumnut was going to be our MCN brand. I decided to order the Ultimate Pack along with 2 extra nappies to round out my stash. Delivery was quick and even when my order arrived missing the reusable wipes Jessica was quick to rectify the issue. The quality and design of these nappies are amazing, so soft on bubs and fit well plus super cute!! I could not be happier to be a cloth convert and to do it all with my little gumnut. I know these nappies will last the distance. I also love that packaging is kept to a minimum reducing any further impact on the environment. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our My Little Gumnut nappies
These nappies are so beautiful to look at and soft to the touch. I look forward to using these with my first newborn in a few months
I had chosen a couple of nappies that were sold out that took some time to come but I was so happy with the communication I got from Jess! The quality is fantastic compared to other companies I’ve tried! Wouldn’t use any other cloth nappy!