- All of our Modern Cloth Nappies (MCNs) come with a waterproof cover and a five-layered Bamboo Insert (made with 2 layers of bamboo and 3 layers of microfiber)
- Our nappy covers are made with soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against babies skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, use our Nighttime Nappy or insert 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside of the pocket in our daytime nappy covers
- Use with our Bio-Liners or Reusable Bamboo Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- View our multi-packs for even more savings
- For an even more economical and waste free nappy system, use our Reusable Bamboo Baby Wipes
- Click here to see our videos on how to use our Cloth Nappies
Love Love Love
My first purchase of My Little Gumnut! They are excellent, the Christmas prints are gorgeous. The nappies are soft and absorbent. Easy to clip and put on bub. Will definitely be buying some more!
Beautiful soft nappy, great customer service!
When the nappy arrived, the first thing I noticed was how soft and cute it was. The insert felt thick and absorbent as well, so I was pleased! I was disappointed when I realised that there was a small manufacturing fault (a pull in the shell) and brought this up with the business, who were so incredibly helpful. They sent me a new shell, in perfect condition, and we are now happily using the nappy! The nappy itself did not leak and I could get a really good fit on my 7 month old daughter. I washed using CCN guidelines and it came up absolutely perfect, and has for the subsequent 2 washes. I’ll certainly be purchasing more nappies in the future.