- Our nappy covers are made with soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against babies skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, use our Nighttime Nappy or insert 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside of the pocket in our daytime nappy covers
- Use with our Bio-Liners or Reusable Bamboo Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- View our multi-packs for even more savings
- For an even more economical and waste free nappy system, use our Reusable Bamboo Baby Wipes
- Click here to see our videos on how to use our Cloth Nappies
Items were delivered quickly and I live the design. Great nappies
Absolutely loving the cloth nappies, wish I had purchased earlier. This print is one of my favourites!
Great customer service and high quality nappies.
Very happy with these nappies, the patterns are awesome. They are so easy to use and it’s great that they are so environmentally friendly super happy with them
Love these nappies!!! Super cute patterns, easy to use, heaps of information on the website from how to adjust the sizing to how to wash them. Jess is extremely helpful & so easy to deal with. I have made multiple purchases as they are so easy to use & so cute.
Really liking this nappy
Very happy with this nappy. Fits well. Looks super cute. Inserts are a great quality. Would highly recommend.
Love these nappies for my boy! I have a few more expensive brand nappies but these are my new favourites. Love the fit, feel and patterns. I also love how slim they are, and of course the reasonable price!