Currently sold out - please enter your email address above to be notified when this item returns to stock.
- Our MCN's come with a waterproof cover and a five-layered Bamboo Insert
- The nappy cover is made from soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against bubs skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on bub and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on bub's skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as bub has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, insert 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside of the pocket in the nappy cover
- Use with our Bio-Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- View our multi-packs for even more savings!
Artwork hand drawn by Madison Mueller Art exclusively for My Little Gumnut.
I love the Banksia design, Australian native and botanical designs are my absolute favourite. The nappy performs really well, my son is 12 weeks and we are currently exclusively breast feeding. In terms of its ability to prevent leaks they’ve been pretty great so far. I’m yet to attempt night nappies but ordering some of the gusseted inserts to try is next on my list.