- Our one-size design of Modern Cloth Nappies (MCN's) are fully adjustable to fit newborn to toddler (approx 3-15kg). If washed and cared for as recommended, our nappies will fit and last from newborn until toilet training
- Our MCN's come with a waterproof cover and a five-layered Bamboo Insert
- The nappy cover is made from soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against bubs skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on bub and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on bub's skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as bub has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, insert 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside of the pocket in the nappy cover
- Use with our Bamboo Flushable Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- View our multi-packs for even more savings!
Melissa - "I love these MCN's. I have tried a few other brands (including the more expensive brands) and found My Little Gumnut's MCN's to be the best quality and provide the most absorbancy."
Jessica -"I use the MCNs and think they are brilliant! The price and quality is fantastic, great designs and excellent customer service! I recommend them to all of my friends."
Jodie - "Absolutely love this product! Thank you so much Jessica-the nappies are amazing, and the wet bags just divine (I want more!), I can't wait to try the swim nappy as well!"
See all of our customer reviews here.
Feather and Sparkle MCN
Great print, good quality for the price point. Snaps and elastic function well for a range of different sizes.
Love love love
I have been using cloth nappies for a while when o stumbled across My Little Gumnut. We fell in love with their beautiful covers and were so please when they arrived the next day! The nappies are so soft on my babies bottom her nappy rash cleared up within a day of using them!