- Specifically designed for nighttime use. Our Nighttime Nappies are made with a layer of bamboo charcoal as the inner layer of the outer shell and come with a 5 layered bamboo charcoal insert
- Bamboo Charcoal is designed to draw the wetness away from your babies skin, keeping them dry for the night
- Our one-size design of Modern Cloth Nappies (MCN's) are fully adjustable to fit newborn to toddler (approx 3-15kg). If washed and cared for as recommended, our nappies will fit and last from newborn until toilet training. Please note: Our Bamboo Charcoal Inserts should be washed 3-4 times before use to ensure maximum absorbency
- The outer shell of our Nighttme MCNs are made from soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) as the outer layer, and a soft bamboo charcoal inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo charcoal layer nice and dry against bubs skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For older babies, 2 inserts can be used for extra absorbancy - see Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters
Melissa - "I love these MCN's. I have tried a few other brands (including the more expensive brands) and found My Little Gumnut's MCN's to be the best quality and provide the most absorbancy."
Jessica -"I use the MCNs and think they are brilliant! The price and quality is fantastic, great designs and excellent customer service! I recommend them to all of my friends."
Jodie - "Absolutely love this product! Thank you so much Jessica-the nappies are amazing, and the wet bags just divine (I want more!), I can't wait to try the swim nappy as well!"
See all of our customer reviews here.
I havent used the nappy yet because I am still waiting for her to arrive. It is a beautiful print and feels so soft. I can't wait to start using all my nappies
My child is a heavy wetter, so we did disposable at night, thought I'd give the night nappy a shot as I love the day ones. Used it twice and no leaks!!! It's been amazing! Can't wait to get more and move to cloth full time.
Used this nappy for the first time last night and was stocked at how dry it was in the morning. Honestly I was expecting my son to wake up from a leaking nappy and would have to change his sheets. Absolutely amazing and definitely will be buying more.
Hi, I can't really review these nappies as yet. I bought them for a gift but the baby doesn't arrive till March 2020. But I have heard from a friend that they are amazing and I'm sure they are. the designs that I selected are beautiful, my son and daughter in law are very excited to try them out. Kind Regards Mel
I ordered the Fox night nappy along with the Stars and Moon night nappy plus a 4 pack of boosters. They arrived in the mail today and the Quality is amazing. They feel So soft and look incredible. I have recently started my MCN journey and had purchased some cheapy pockets a week in and I was recommended My Little Gumnut by another mum. We were significantly boosting a cheap pocket for overnights and bub look so uncomfortable. Even boosted the My little gumnut thumper pocket still looks comfy and not to bulky. Can't wait to get bub in these tonight. I have also since ordered the Ultimate Pack to have a good amount of quality nappies. Highly recommend my little gumnut. Also love that this business is Australian and doesn't use unnecessary packaging.
I bought the Sleepy Fox night time nappy for my 8 week old as an addition to our already extensive nappy stash, just to see what the difference in a night time and day time nappy was, and I was honestly so impressed with this nappy, that I had to write the review at 3am just to share how insanely good the nappy is! I'd heard her **** in her sleep which is so rare for her and decided that at the next feed, I'd have to change her. When that time came, I checked her, saw that she had indeed pooped so I took her to get changed, but upon fully opening the nappy, I was shocked to see her bum was completely dry and barely any **** was even on her skin! She's still EBM fed, but I honestly feel like I could have left it until morning because there was absolutely nothing on her. I feel so reassured that if she's wearing this nappy and I miss hearing her fill her dacks, she'll be totally fine to stay dry and clean until morning. Not too mention that I haven't had leaks, nor do I find there's pressure marks from the long hours of wearing them. I'll be stocking up on tonnes of these night time nappies. Such an essential for any MCN household. Thank-you Jessica!