- All of our Modern Cloth Nappies (MCNs) come with a waterproof cover and a five-layered Bamboo Insert (made with 2 layers of bamboo and 3 layers of microfiber)
- Our nappy covers are made with soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against babies skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, use our Nighttime Nappy or insert 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside of the pocket in our daytime nappy covers
- Use with our Bio-Liners or Reusable Bamboo Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- View our multi-packs for even more savings
- For an even more economical and waste free nappy system, use our Reusable Bamboo Baby Wipes
- Click here to see our videos on how to use our Cloth Nappies
Artwork by Madison Mueller Art, exclusively for My Little Gumnut.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon thorough inspection of this item after manufacture, it was noted that a small black spot is present in the print. There is a very small black spot next to the sun and near one of the rainbows. It has come to our attention that this spot is present in the digital image file and has such has been printed in the pattern. This mark is not something on the nappy and will not effect the function of the nappy at all.
This was our first purchase from my little Gumnut and it quickly became our favourite nappy in our stash! Not only for the absolutely gorgeous design but also the quality, fit and absorbency far out does the other three brands I have tried . So much so, I am just about to order a large value pack for my third bub due soon ! Highly recommend these nappies . Thankyou my little Gumnut ! ♥️
These are the best nappies I have used. Environmental friendly while we live out of town and not harsh on my bubbas skin
Wonderful. Such high quality nappies and the print is beautiful even for my little man
We love the extra press stud around the side tabs!
My Little Gumnut are by far the best fitting cloth nappies going around for my 17 month old!! And the designs are all amazing ! Love this brand so much! Highly recommend!