- Our nappy covers are made with soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against babies skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For nighttime use, use our Nighttime Nappy or insert 2 Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters inside of the pocket in our daytime nappy covers
- Use with our Bio-Liners or Reusable Bamboo Liners to make change time even easier
- Use our Large Wet Bags for dirty nappies while out and about
- View our multi-packs for even more savings
- For an even more economical and waste free nappy system, use our Reusable Bamboo Baby Wipes
- Click here to see our videos on how to use our Cloth Nappies
I recommend this product
Love these nappies!!
I always buy my cloth nappies from My Little Gumnut and I could not recommend them more!!