Our Reusable Menstrual Pads offer an eco-friendly alternative to disposable menstrual products. Crafted from soft and natural materials, they provide comfort and reassurance when needed. With four different sizing options, you'll be well-covered during every stage of your cycle.
Make a sustainable choice for your period care.
This bundle includes:
- 2 Reusable Menstrual Pads of your selected size
- 1 Mini Wet Bag.
Please be aware that the colors and designs in this package will be chosen at random to add an element of surprise to your purchase. If you have a particular color or design preference, kindly include it as an "Order Note" in your shopping cart.
Our Menstrual Pads are available in 4 different sizes to meet your different flow needs:
- Light - suitable to use as a panty liner to manage spotting towards the end of your period, or to wear when expecting your period. These pads may also be used for heavy discharge, to manage incontinence postpartum and/or after intercourse. Our light pads are approx. 20cm long and have 2 inner microfiber layers for absorbancy.
- Medium - suitable for day use during your cycle for low-medium flow. Our medium pads are approx 24cm long and have 2 inner microfiber layers for absorbancy.
- Heavy - suitable for day use during your cycle for heavy flow or light nighttime use. Our Heavy Pads are approx 28cm long and have 3 inner microfiber layers for absorbancy.
- Nighttime/Postpartum - suitable for very heavy flow, nighttime and/or postpartum bleeding. Our Nighttime/Postpartum pads are approx 33cm long and have 4 inner microfiber layers for absorbancy.
How to Use
How to Use
Using our reusable Menstrual Pads is simple. Place the pad on your underwear and secure it with the snaps to prevent shifting. We recommend changing your menstrual pads every 3-4 hours during the day.
If you're on the go and need to change, fold your used pad in thirds, with the colourful material facing outwards and secure with the snaps. Store the used pad in one of our Mini Wet Bags until you return home.
Ensure the longevity of your reusable menstrual pads with these 4 simple steps:
1. Rinse until the water runs clear
2. Store in a Wet Bag until ready to wash
3. Machine wash with reduced detergent, either separately, with clothes or with similar items (i.e nappies)
4. Line dry in the sun.
The sun will act as a natural disinfectant and stain remover. Cold water only is recommended for washing your cloth pads as hot water can set bloodstains in fabric.
As with our nappies, minimal detergent is recommend as too much detergent can clog the fabrics, making them less
absorbent. We recommend using a powder detergent rather than a liquid detergent.
How many do i need?
How many do i need?
Everybody's menstrual flow is different which will impact the amount of reusable menstrual pads that you will need.
However, it is recommended that menstrual pads be changed every 3-4 hours during the day. Thus you will need approximately
- 3-5 pads for each day of your cycle
- 1-2 pads for each night of your cycle.
Most people find having a stash of 15-20 pads is sufficient.
Bundle and save with our Menstrual Pads Bundles. Assorted pattern bundles available here.
- $10 flat rate Express shipping
- Free regular shipping on orders over $60 (AUD
Same or next business day shipping on most orders. All parcels are posted from Townsville (QLD) with Australia Post and include tracking. Please allow 5-7 business days for your parcel to arrive after being shipped.
- Same or next business day collection on most order
- $50 (AUD) regular shipping to the rest of the world up to 500g
- Please contact us for a shipping quote for international orders over 500g (i.e. more than 3-4 nappies).
Returns and Refunds
As per our product guarantee, we guarantee that you will love our products and that they will perform as expected, or your money back (full details here).
However, if you receive an item that you are not completely happy with, please contact us and we will be more than happy to offer an exchange or refund.
See more about exchange and refunds here.
Often purchased with
Regular price$5.00Regular priceSale price$5.00 Save $-5.00 (%)Unit priceper
Mini Wet Bagin your cart
Regular price$9.00Regular priceSale price$9.00 Save $-9.00 (%)Unit priceper
Mini Wet Bag - Bundle of 2in your cart
Regular price$24.00Regular priceSale price$24.00 Save $-24.00 (%)Unit priceper
Facial Packagein your cart
Regular priceFrom $18.00Regular priceSale priceFrom $18.00 Save $-18.00 (%)Unit priceper
Wet Bag Bundle (multi-pack)in your cart
Buy Now Pay Later
With Afterpay and Zip. See the savings with before fully paying.
On orders over $60. Same or next business day shipping.
Money back guarantee
On all of our products. Find out more here.
Plastic Free Packaging
On all products and mailer bags. Minimalist packaging.
Can’t find what you need?
Email us or reach out via Live Chat